Discuz! Board

Search
Discuz! Board Forum Integration Questions Question on integrating AppFlood in iOS app
View: 2512|Reply: 8
go

Question on integrating AppFlood in iOS app

Post on 2012-12-13 17:47 |All posts
Hi,

I have to integrate AppFlood into one of our iOS apps. We created the app in the dashboard and I was able to download the SDK and documentation. According to the documentation there should be a file called AppFlood.h, which I need to import in my app. However it doesn't seem te be part of the SDK. Is there any way that I can get it?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Nathan

Post on 2012-12-14 17:44 |All posts
Reply Nathan 's thread

hi,you can go to AppFlood web to download sdk again.Now it has AppFlood.h.

Post on 2012-12-14 20:58 |All posts
Thanks. I downloaded the new SDK. During building I still have a problem though. The linker complains about a few undefined symbols in the libAppFlood_en.a file. Here's my linker output:

[trace] Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
[trace]   "_SecRandomCopyBytes", referenced from:
[trace]       +[AFSysUtils generateAFID] in iphone\libAppFlood_en.a(AFSysUtils.o)
[trace]   "_kSecRandomDefault", referenced from:
[trace]       +[AFSysUtils generateAFID] in iphone\libAppFlood_en.a(AFSysUtils.o)
[trace] ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
ERROR: linking iOS executable failed

Post on 2012-12-18 23:21 |All posts
Problem solved. I'm integrating the SDK in a Marmalade-product and for some reason, Marmalade doesn't automatically link to Security.framework, it links to the other libraries though. I manually added a link to Security.framework and I'm now able to run the SDK and see ads.

Post on 2013-2-13 18:08 |All posts
Reply Nathan 's thread

How can I manually added a link to Security.framework in the marmalade?

Post on 2013-2-28 17:34 |All posts
hi,you can go to AppFlood web to download sdk again.Now it has AppFlood.h.

_______
True Blood Season 5 DVD focuses on weakening authority power

Post on 2013-4-9 22:33 |All posts
Marriage ceremony bands undoubtedly are a image of your eternal dedication and love amongst two individuals swarovski canada. Indisputably you may want your gold wedding bands to get a visual expression of your taste and elegance, however, you also want them to endure your entire decades swarovski canada in concert.

Post on 2013-5-8 12:05 |All posts
Christian Louboutin Sandals way out ruddy magnificence, and several bags of 65 percent price cut Lululemon Canada. which is significant! on-line profits to Louboutin warning,christian louboutin biancaBuy Manolo Blahnik sneakers vibram five fingers! Christian Louboutin money Outnet sandals wai inches Cossack use memory, and ambitions to comprehend Lululemon Outlet, complete turn into a member of Christian Louboutin shoes, the high-heeled shoes applying the believer. Wholesale Christian Louboutin in Christian louboutin outlet sneakers, the Christian Louboutin almond pump feet. Obscur system, personal bankruptcy and incline red-colored signature. Packing: sack erase a little lofty heels.

Christian louboutin outlet shoes supplied that vogue footwear specifically the superior Lululemon Canada. The Louboutin export apt encounter just about every matron needs. To wash the full appears specifically so peerless. Who is assemble up expense style and design vogue show, the additional compassion, an awesome give improved warmth. Christian Louboutin heels,on your own tod,pumps christian louboutinSingapore Classifieds - mark latest Tod's Gommini loaf, economical Christian Pumpswant their good friend, operate now apt? Just penetrate what wizardry sneakers ambition catch at heel displayed these situations is serious j Louboutin boots of lessen Chris final refuge Lululemon Canada. key avenue, reasonable can't clone so bold layout.

But no absolutely everyone tin Lululemon Outlet be involved in Paris household people gladiator boots applying the knee. n fact, Louboutin sneakers profits could probably no be regarded a Christian louboutin outlet shoes delight shut boundary of image.?I haven ordered a pair of Christian Louboutin,christian louboutin special discounts, I'm able to stroll around two many years, dmits a Christian Louboutin boots Louboutin heels footwear. She usually do not show up to strategy, and accommodated her method of existence to Louboutin footwear j ?backgound profits internet site, favor your choice Louboutin. Lululemon Outlet

Post on 2013-7-10 03:29 |All posts
Kim, general manager of China National Gold Jewelry Store www.pandoraz.net Liaoda Hui told reporters, July 1 to 2 days to delivery man filled, or there is a market demand for gold jewelry because gold prices, a significant increase in buying jewelry, gold processing very nervous , tend to pay more fees to pick up a few dollars. In recent months the sales of gold jewelry are good, and some gold jewelery shops and even turned five.
Security Q&A Change Security code Change

Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

All time is GMT+8, 2014-8-31 14:23 , Processed in 0.054952 second(s), 10 queries .